Sunday 10 September 2017

Sara & Brenden - September 9th, 2017 with Simply Wedding Photography

Port Elgin is a long way from home, but what a beautiful setting for Sara & Brenden's special day!  They were both surrounded by their family and friends for a beautiful ceremony which took place at Saugeen Golf Club.  Their flowers were done by a very special member of their family (cousin) who did an absolutely BEAUTIFULLY, BREATHTAKING job!

Sara & Brendon had a great day and it went off without a hitch!  I wish you two the absolute best wishes.  We're so happy we could share this special day with you!

Guests, please check our Facebook page within the week for photos from the Photo Booth at www.facebook.com/simplyweddingphoto  - Please note - you DO NOT want to print from these photos as Facebook compresses images, and must obtain the full files from the bride and groom once their images are delivered.

























































4 comments:

  1. These are the great blogs; I assure you that I really enjoyed a lot in reading.
    Shine Pics Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here. Wedding Video company in Washington DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really nice to read article written on this blog. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more. Best videography company in Washington DC

    ReplyDelete