Sunday 27 August 2017

Matthew & Marsha - August 26th, 2017 with Simply Wedding Photography

Clearly, I've been to a lot of weddings.  I've witnessed big weddings, small weddings, indoor, outdoor, civil ceremonies, home weddings and everything in between.  Why am I speaking about everyone else's weddings when this post is about Marsha and Matt?  Because I have never cried at a wedding (actual streaming tears), until this day.  I have never been at a wedding that was more emotional and full of every kind of love imaginable.  

Marsha is such a beautiful soul. Her sisters are just like her - three peas in a pod is the saying that comes to mind. Their family was so much fun to be around and so very genuine. Marsha's father, and her relationship with him was definitely the source of most of my tears.   To see the way they look at each other, you can just tell that there is a bond there that goes so so much deeper than unconditional love.  It is not until we are faced with challenges with ourselves and in our relationships that we realize how unbelievably important those relationships are to us.  I'm sure you can tell by how I write this, that I have a very personal connection to their story, but Im not here to talk about that today - I'm here to talk about Marsha and Matt and what they mean to each other and their families. 

I feel so unbelievably drawn to Marsha and Matt.  I feel very fortunate to have shared this day with them, laughed with them, and learned from them.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Cheers.



























5 comments:

  1. This is amazing blog i never ever had seen earlier.. I like the way you share... wedding photography in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally Bravo! I want to be a professional wedding photographer to increase my bank balance, Because today's one of hot business is wedding photography all over the world. All the photographs that you click is inspirational. Currently I'm starting my professional photography as a second shooter/assistant until to an established wedding photographer. Anyhow, awesome clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Wedding photography I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spent a lot of the time in different blogs but this is really a unique blog for me.
    Shine Pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.
    vector graphics

    ReplyDelete