Sunday 2 December 2018

Randy & Velvet - November 2018 - Montego Bay, Jamaica with Simply Wedding Photography

I can not even begin to put my last week into words.

The sun was SHINING, it was hot, beautiful, blue skies and full of LOVING people. Randy and Velvet got married on the coast line of Montego Bay, Jamaica and they put so much value in documenting their day that they decided to take us along to document it - and we're so glad they did.  Not only did we have an absolutely amazing and relaxing week, but we got to spend their wedding day with them every step of the way and what can I say except...

What a way to end our 2018 wedding season!




















































For the record... until now, I have never had a groom that literally danced the whole way up the aisle!





















AND... I've never had a couple dance the whole way back down!!!  LOVE!!!!!





























































8 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful day. The love these two share and the love that surrounded them that day was truly magical. I am so blessed to have been able to be a part of that. Love these two beyond words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Best Wedding Photograper in Lucknow
    Best Candid Wedding Photographer Allahabad
    Pre Wedding Photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Its very nice blog .
    https://rajesharya.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Wedding Videography in Lucknow
    Miniature Photography in Lucknow
    Bridal Photoshoot in lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!
    wedding photography melbourne

    ReplyDelete