Sunday 4 February 2018

2018 Winter Engagements!

Yesterday (Saurday Feb 3, 2018) was the PERFECT day for an engagement shoot!  We had a small fresh layer of snow and half way through our second session, the sun started coming out a bit.  The snow was falling lightly and it was a romantic way to spend the day with these two couples!

Rachelle and Christian's wedding is coming up this summer! I had the pleasure of meeting them the New Year before last through a mutual friend and then again when they contacted me after their engagement.  It was such exciting news!  I'm so happy to be part of their wedding as they plan their beautiful day!




























Tori and Julie are getting married this year at a Conservation area where they will be surrounded by friends and family.  These two ladies are beautiful souls that have two beautiful dogs (which I unfortunately did not meet but hopefully that will be in the cards!) and a little adorable baby whom they are fostering.  It was so much fun with them this morning!


















11 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! Excellent captured. I like your concept and ideas. Boca Raton wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed to draft you that very small note to finally thank you as before on your gorgeous secrets you've featured in this article. This is quite particularly open-handed with people like you to supply openly exactly what a few people could have offered for sale as an electronic book to generate some cash for themselves, certainly considering the fact that you could have tried it in the event you considered necessary. The smart ideas likewise served like the easy way to realize that the rest have similar passion just as my personal own to understand way more concerning this problem. I think there are millions of more enjoyable sessions ahead for people who scan your website. best family photographer in georgetown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Its an awesome joy to visit this Blog, This Blog is extremely valuable for site advancement, I might want to visit again here, If anybody needs more data about Wedding Photography in Southall, London, at that point visit us once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    maternity photographer in Lucknow | candid photographer in Lucknow | pre wedding photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful. I’m just starting out and it’s cool to know there are some people out there who dedicate time to giving such helpful tips.
    maternity photographer in Lucknow | candid photographer in Lucknow | pre wedding photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is really so wonderful. The winter engagement photographs are amazing. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us.

    Eastern Sierra Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is very nice and interesting. The winter engagement pictures are so beautiful. I really like your idea of sharing this post with us. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

    Wedding Photography Southern Ontario


    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice blog thanks for sharing..
    https://www.weddingdoers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing blog!!! Really impressed to see this. I am awaiting for more posts like this. If you also want to hire the destination wedding photographer, then you can contact paradise photo studio. Visit the link to contact us: http://www.paradisephotostudio.com/

    ReplyDelete