Sunday 22 October 2017

Brandon & Zandra - October 21, 2017 with Simply Wedding Photography

Loved this wedding with undertones of Harry Potter!  The brides bouquet was filled with beautiful flowers and paper flowers made from the book pages. The rings were tied to the most perfectly titled chapter.  Zandra and Brandon are beautiful people full of fun and laughter.  We had an amazing day.







































Their first look happened at Waterloo Park - the most beautiful and memorable location for them (the spot where Brandon first told Zandra that he loved her!).  The wedding party cheered the happy couple on!













But... then there was news to break to the wedding party.  We turned Zandra and Brandon around to face their wedding party.  We told the wedding party that Zandra and Brandon had something to tell them.  Their faces were in shock, not knowing what to think. Thats when they announced that they went to city hall on October 13th and already got married!  Faces at that moment were priceless.












Congratulations to you both.  We wish you all the best in your new journey together!


 

























6 comments:

  1. This is my very first time that I am visiting here and I’m truly pleasurable to see everything at one place.
    Shine Pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photos its was a awesome photos thanks for sharing I love this photos I hope in future you will be post another great post.
    Fashion Photographers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.
    best wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. family portrait photography melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photography ideas of outdoor to get most attention and memories within this snaps. Thanks a lot for these amazing post share. Candid Wedding Photographers | Wedding Photographers in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete