Sunday 29 March 2015

Greg & Maria - March 28th, 2015 - Walper Terrace with Simply Wedding Photography

Wow - just WOW.

I knew this couple was amazing before we got to the actual wedding date, but we had no idea how amazing their entire family was.  I enjoyed this day immensely and it was just perfect (a little cold, but perfect!).  The wedding party was awesome - nothing but laughs, warm, inviting and fun!

I couldn't help but add some photos from the dance floor!










































3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job as usual! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding is one of the dream event which everyone wants to make fascinating and memorable. To capture that event in everlasting memories one must choose one of the best fine art wedding photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to choose one of best banquet halls in Chicago but during selection it was making me even more confused. As all those venues were looking awesome and I was not able to finalize one among so many.

    ReplyDelete